12.16.2011

WEDDING // LAUREN & SAM

I cannot say enough about this couple. Lauren is a constantly glowing source of joy--and has been as far back as I can remember. Sam carries an undeniable quiet strength, but from the instant I started photographing their engagement session, I noticed the endearing way he looked at her.

It's always a neat process experiencing the wedding journey with someone I know--hearing the exciting news of engagement, meeting with the bright while she's in the first stage of bright-eyed excitement, e-mailing back and forth about all of the (endless) details of the wedding day, and standing there (or kneeling, squatting, etc.)--camera in hand, capturing the day we've talked about for so long.

I came to tears at several points during Lauren and Sam's ceremony. The smiles they sneaked at each other were so contagious.

Their wedding was held at the fabulous Plantation Farms in Byron, GA.

//

Lauren and Sam, I believe in you. I believe that God has knit you together for a reason--that He has supplied each of you with what you need to support and encourage the other. With Him at your center, you can do anything you put your mind to. There's not doubt in my mind that you will continue to impact youth as you walk out your journey of faith as an example to those around you of what a Godly marriage can look like. Thank you for being such an incredible couple to work with--from start to finish, you have absolutely blessed me. I am honored to have been given the opportunity to capture such a monumental day for you both.


Enjoy, friends.















































Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. wow this wedding is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a fabulous eye for capturing what was a beautiful day for an awesome couple! Thank you for sharing your gift! Can't wait to see all of the pictures! From a Lauren's aunt in Savannah! ~lm

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen...

    ReplyDelete