12.13.2011

AFTER SESSION // MATT & ABBIE

A session too wonderful for words.

Matt and Abbie--You are such an exceptional couple. I have loved every encounter with you two, and I so admire your relationship. With Happily Ever After ahead of you, I can only imagine the impact you two will make together.

Thanks so much--so much--to:

Gertie Mae's Floral Studio
Four Inch Fold Vintage Rentals
A Darling Day (Paper Goods)
Jannie Baltzer Headpieces

This session wouldn't be near as fabulous without you.

//

On a personal note, it has been a long week. I can say that I am still breathing, still living and moving and smiling--after the heaviest tragedy I've endured. It came like a whirlwind and has left me with a lot of pieces to put together--those of which I have merely surrendered to God's hands.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and encouragement during such a heavy season in my life. God has provided His grace to sustain me each day. I am so grateful for such wonderful people surrounding me as I walk--step by step--through this trial.

"You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me."
Ps. 139:5

//

Enjoy, friends.






























Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment