11.28.2011

SUGAR AND SPICE // MILLIE & ADDIE

If there's a prize for most adorable children ever, Millie and Addie have claimed it.

I could not have enjoyed my time with Millie, Addie, and their sweet mom, Hannah.

Their family (including Dad, Sam) resides in England... pretty much a dream of mine. Over the past two years, I have acquired a sweet bunch of friends who all mentioned how [awesome] Hannah is at some point or another. I decided (although I was a complete stranger) to contact Hannah and let her know she's made quite an impact on the young women around me (and she has!). When Hannah contacted me and said she'd be visiting Georgia again in November, I jumped at every opportunity to hang out with her in person... including photographing her wonderful children.

//

Hannah, in the short time we've gotten to hang out, my only desire is that you didn't live so far away. You truly are such an inspiring mother and wife... you have a heart of gold, that's for sure. I pray God's very best over you and your family as you continue His Journey for you in England. Can't wait to see you again, but I'll be sure to keep in touch!














Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Haley, these are amazing! And as an addition to the "we love Hannah" club, I went to the same church as her all through high school and had the honor of having her in my youth group. She was such an encouraging christian young woman with a heavenly singing voice! Though I've not seen Hannah since she moved away I will always have a very soft place in my heart for her, Sam, Millie, and Addie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from the UK,I was telling Hannah at church that asa fellow photographerI love the pics. Keep up the great work.

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete