11.28.2011

A NEWLY-WED CHRISTMAS // KAYLEE & BOBBY

When Kaylee contacted me about doing Christmas Cards for her and Bobby, I was absolutely thrilled.

Kaylee and I probably had the most correspondence up to this point via Pinterest--that of which I am officially addicted to. Kaylee pinned the most adorable ideas for her session, and even included a DIY Framed Chalkboard project (as well as bringing DIY Snow = Instant Potato Flakes). Since I posted their Sneak Peak photos (which--just so you know--stopped my heart, too!), they too have blown up on Pinterest! (Click here to see!)

Kaylee and Bobby were SUCH a fun couple to photograph. Their laughter is contagious, and they consistently kiss "like-you-mean-it". There's just something about your first Christmas as a newly-wed. Fresh excitement for decorating your own place together, baking experiments, and sending out your first cards. This session truly captured the joy that exists in the first holiday season experienced together.

//

Kaylee and Bobby, I can't thank you enough for allowing me to capture such an awesomely planned session. I was thrilled from start to finish--outfits, props, ideas... you guys are quite the creative duo! Your love for each other is SO very evident--I'm certain you are an inspiration to those around you. I couldn't love the frames from this session any more... and so much of that is due to you! I wish you the absolute best as you experience your first Christmas together. God absolutely has His Hand on your marriage--I cannot imagine the journey He's placed before you.





























Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. i love all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Your amazing work is on my brasiliam blog:
    http://iamgonnagetmarried.blogspot.com/2011/12/e-dezembro-ensaio-de-noivos-inspiracao.html
    I hope so that´s ok to you.
    Best Regards,
    Luiza do Valle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found one of your photos on Pinterest & it lead me over here to your site. I absolutely love this photo shoot - it made me smile so much seeing how sweet all of these photos are :) You did a fantastic job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Very nice pics!!!
    I would really love to know where did Kaylee got her dress from??
    I absolutely love it. I've been looking for a winter yellow dress for a while
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this shoot! The lights and the snow make this so magical. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am absolutely in love with this shoot. wonderful. SO adorable, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, such gorgeous shots!! Can't wait until I'm engaged/married to pull off this type of photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible photos and couple, they came out soooo gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh... I came here via Pinterest....AND I LOVE!!! GASP! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY. You are so talented!! All the holiday elements are simply stunning too! I re-blogged some of your images today on the Storkie Express blog this morning, because they are too amazing to not share with everyone. Hope that's okay :)

    It should be live on the blog any minute now!
    www.storkie.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! The dogs are killin' me! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos! I came over here from Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet couple, really make me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, so romantic, so sweet couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so adorable. How did you achieve the hazy look, yet keep the lights so vivid and glowing?

    ReplyDelete