11.07.2011

BABY // ELLY


I can't imagine how parents feel. Six months flew by so quickly. Last thing I know, I was photographing the sleepy, smiling, newborn... now here she is waving and laughing and sitting up straight and growing adorable little baby teeth!

Not to mention, just a couple of weeks ago, Fall was in "full bloom"... and now rumors of Christmas sales and Thanksgiving dinners have began to encroach upon me! Here I am, smack-dab in the middle of my favorite season of the year, working like a steam engine with a grateful heart for all that God has allowed me to capture.

Here are a few of my favorite frames of sweet baby Elly. I hope you all enjoy!





Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful child! and the photos are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This last picture is one of the most beautiful baby photos I have ever seen. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete