11.07.2011

ALMOST CHRISTMAS

I am one of those.

I'm ready to pull out my flannel pajamas, sip on some hot chocolate, and hang colorful lights all over the place.

The other day my mom and I had some Starbucks together and I squealed when the barista handed me the cup, exclaiming "Christmas cups!!!" My mom chuckled, and the barista probably thought I was weird, but since I can remember, I've loved walking into a decked-out starbucks--whatever the decor may look like for that specific year.

This is also the first Christmas the hubby and I are in a house instead of a little (little) apartment. We've done the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree thing for the past two years, so I CAN'T WAIT to decorate a full-out Christmas tree! I have colors picked out already.

Calming down now...

I just couldn't wait to give you all a little Sneak Peek from my latest portrait session. Kaylee and Bobby quite possibly earn the Cutest Married Couple Ever award. I have never seen such adorable interaction between two people in love. As for the pictures... well, you'll see...




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I wish you lived in Colorado. I want a shot like this for our Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are incredible!!! I love the christmas lights wrapped around them. What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete