8.18.2011

INDIE CAMPING ENGAGEMENT SESSION // TRISSY & DARRELL

True Love. Jones Soda. Sweet, small kisses. Airstream Campers. Old records. Warm embraces. Golden sunsets. Vintage cameras. Cuddling in lace.

Truly, a dream.

Not to mention, I was able to work with Trissy during my year at Starbucks. Seriously, one of the best years of my life. Trissy was such an awesome co-worker--always making me laugh, making me feel cooler than I truly was, helping me learn the ropes no matter how "blonde" I came across.

I remember when Trissy came to work talking about "this new guy" she met, and was really falling for. We were all so excited for her, especially after meeting Darrell. Fast forward months and months later, and I squealed with excitement after receiving Trissy's e-mail titled "Haley, I'm getting marriiiiieeeeeeed!!!!"

Trissy and Darrell are going to have a suhweet Florida wedding next spring, and were able to visit Middle Georgia again for their Engagement Session a few weeks ago.

I absolutely love this session and hope it inspires your socks off.

Enjoy, friends.














Hillarious, right?

























Lady's Attire: Anthropologie
Gent's Attire: Banana Republic

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, you really captured their emotions. I love how candid they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley! These turned out simply gorgeous! Great styling (and a precious couple!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! And I know you loved the Airstream ;-)

    ReplyDelete