8.17.2011

CREATIVE SESSION // ALLIE

Sometimes there are just no words to describe how much I love a session.

This was my first time getting to meet Allie in person, and I can assure you I've made a friend for life. Allie is also a creative spirit, incredibly radiant in her love for Christ, and seriously has the most contagious laugh I've ever encountered.

When I arrived at Allie's house, she showed me the outfits she had planned, and I seriously could NOT narrow them down. It took me forever to figure out how to display such different outfits. So, much like Tess' Model Portfolio, Allie's Session is split into four parts, enhanced by alliteration, none-the-less. ;)

Thanks so much for being such a trooper, Allie! I had a great time getting to know you and your family and pray you are able to cherish these images for a lifetime!

Enjoy, friends.

.   .   .   .   .

// PART ONE //
CASUAL CANDIDNESS










.   .   .   .   .

// PART TWO //
CALM IN CHAOS


.   .   .   .   .

// PART THREE //
COUNTRY CHARM








.   .   .   .   .

// PART FOUR //
CRÈME DE LA CRÈME










{ la fin }





Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE your creative sessions. Absolutely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete