8.11.2011

ASHLEY & JOSH // NATURAL ENGAGEMENT SESSION AT TRYPHENA'S GARDEN

I was overjoyed to run into Ashley and Josh at a local Open Mic Night a few weeks before their Engagement Session. After we got to talking, I realized we had a couple of mutual friends, and a million mutual interests.

Ashley and Josh have a tender love for each other, and certainly have beautiful hearts for the Lord.

Their Engagement Session, give a few swarms of Georgian gnats, was so peaceful and at ease. This was my first session at Tryphena's Garden, and I absolutely LOVE this place. They offer a ton of versatile--natural--settings. From open fields to hand-made gardens, from bridges over water to pecan orchards. We were excited to use almost all that they had to offer.

Thank you, Ashley and Josh for the honor of capturing you two! I can't wait for the Big Day!

Enjoy, friends.


































Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment