8.08.2011

CREATIVE SESSION // AMBER JOY PHINISEE

Amber is truly a gift to all who encounter her.

She radiates pure JOY and carries peace around with her like a sweater.

Our session together was filled with stories of our shared love for photography, Europe, and Jesus--peppered with comments of our avid hatred of HEAT. We were both dripping within two seconds of standing outside. Needless to say, as photographers and friends, we shall embrace Autumn with open arms.

Here are a few of my favorites from my session with Amber. Be sure to check out her work here!


















Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Haley, I think I could pick out your images from a mile away! I don't think that the same could be said about me. I wish it could. That's such a good thing. Like on American Idol, when they say, "You know what kind of artist you are and where you are going", lol! Good job! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle! Thank you SOOOO much for that encouragement. It really took me quite a while to figure out what I wanted my images to look like... then to apply the same editing process to each of them took even more discipline.

    It's been a long road and I'm so grateful to be where I am, and embracing the future with arms wide open! I still have so much more to learn! ♥

    ReplyDelete