12.05.2012

SNEAK PEEK // DAVID & JORDAN MARRIED IN YBOR CITY

Oh, what a special day.

I've never met a couple so in love with their friends and family... and beautifully in love with each other. There were so many tears on David and Jordan's wedding day--from all sides. Groom crying, dad crying, mom crying (and of course, Jordan crying--for any of you that know her!)... I couldn't even fight back the tears myself.

The Lord was present. Radiating from so many hearts--and so very evident as the celebrations unfolded. I was [again] honored to be able to capture such a beautiful day. To soak in His Love as He poured it out on this incredible couple. All hearts present were left rejoicing.

//

David and Jordan,
Although I've not known you for long--I feel like I've known you forever. David--the kindness of your heart shines through every move you make. The way you smiled at Jordan, cried with her dad, laughed with your friends--God has given you a beautiful joy that you've found your home in, and it radiates to those around you. Jordan--I don't know that I've ever in my life met someone with a bigger heart. Your tenderness is something I admire so much. You are so obviously in love with Jesus, but that love also shows it's evidence in loving His people--whether your family, or friends, or church folk. You are an incredible woman of God--setting an example to so many of us around you. The way you impacted lil ol' Warner Robins while you were here is just beautiful. I speak for myself when I say that people cannot help but to love you when they meet you. So, joining your two beautiful hearts with the third strand of the Father, I can't imagine the journey He has laid before you. I pray that you know the emphasis with which your families and friends believe in you. Furthermore, I pray that you know how much He has equipped you and dreamed over you for the road ahead. I consider it an honor to know you and especially to have captured this special day with you. Justin and I love you and believe in you! We certainly hope to see you when you travel back around these parts!
//

Enjoy, friends.












Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a WONDERFUL beautiful wedding. Great job in capturing such a wonderful experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this was so much fun! Thank you for capturing all the beauty and fun of that day! :D

    ReplyDelete