12.07.2012

A NEWLY-WED CHRISTMAS // BOBBY & KAYLEE

Oh, how to preface this session? There are few things that I could say to really do justice to the pictures you're about to see. I will say--for certain--that Kaylee, Bobby, and I have this magic of collaboration of which I'm convinced at this point could really do no wrong.

After Kaylee and Bobby's session from last year became wildly famous on the Pinterest scene and web-o-sphere, I felt all the pressure in the world to make this year's Christmas equally as lovely. Truthfully, all of the elements were in place: Kaylee's adorable ideas, two people still crazy in love, excellent vendors, and a beautiful day. All I had to do was come through and capture all of the loveliness set before me!

So, without pulling out any decorated description or letting you in on the creative process, I just want to prelude these images with a simple statement:

I love my job.

I pray these images bring smiles to your faces and fill your hearts with love and Christmas spirit.
It is, after all, the most wonderful time of the year.
Venue: Morgan View Farm
Hair: Dani Pennone
Make-up: Sarah Elisabeth Makeup Artistry
Cake: LisaMae Cakes
BRIDE:
Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero
Red Cardigan: American Eagle
Gold Dress: ASOS
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Francesca's
GROOM:
Suit & Shoes: H&M
Plaid Shirt: Zara

//

Bobby and Kaylee,
Oh, how our friendship has blossomed. I remember the anxiousness I had as we got closer to that first session. You two were the coolest kids ever and all I wanted to do was impress you and execute your creative ideas to the best of my capability. A year later (wow--only a year!) and you two have captured the heart of Pinners world-wide. Who would have imagined?! I consider it a huge blessing to have become close friends with the two of you. You have a beautiful marriage--and you both play such a huge role in lighting up the lives of those around you. I'm honored to be able to capture these milestones for you and can only hope that our friendship continues to grow as life progresses. Having had the chance to get to know your hearts more, I can say that you two are a dream-team for the Kingdom of God. There's no telling what incredible stories lie ahead... can't wait to see it all unfold! Merry Christmas! Here's to another year of happiness!
//

Enjoy, friends.






Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Love every single shot! I'm sure others will agree when I say you just made this season a little brighter... A LOT <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could this entire blog post be any more perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley,

    EVERYTHING about this shoot is PERFECT! You're AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Haley! You totally rocked this session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. S p e e c h l e s s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, this is just perfection! What incredible work from the whole team. In love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am obsessed! I featured your photography on my blog Beauty of a Simple Life! Found it through Pinterest and the article on Ruffled! I would definitely like to do more posts to showcase your photography because I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete