8.03.2012

WEDDING // NICK AND CHRISTIE

What can I say? Nick and Christie's wedding has got to be one of the easiest weddings I have ever photographed. Their love for one another was infectious... you could tell just by looking at them how  at home they felt in each others arms. I'll never forget that Christie came home from her honeymoon and thanked her vendors publicly on Facebook. The day she came home. Her gratitude was one of the greatest gifts I could have received.

Aside from their beautiful personalities (and good looks), the elements of Nick and Christie's wedding were to die for. They wed at Plantation Farms, which is (as you all know) my favorite wedding venue of all time. Their ceremony was perfectly rustic and organic... complete with mis-matched wooden chairs. Their floral arrangements (done by Cindy, the owner and operator of Plantation Farms), were some of my favorite to date--they complimented the girls/tables just enough and exuded such an organic beauty!

To top it all off, I was fortunate to be accompanied by my assistant and dear friend, Jessica Barley of a darling day. It is always a blessing to have her on my team. She is an incredible photographer and could not be easier to work with! Several of her images from the wedding are included in the post below, so stop by her blog and give her some love!

//

Nick and Christie,
You have been a tremendous couple to work with from the very beginning through this excruciating  waiting time. The love you have for each other couldn't have made my job easier. I loved your interaction, your excitement, your emotion. More than anything, though, I truly love (as I mentioned above) how very at home you looked and felt in the presence of your spouse. Thank you for allowing me the wonderful privilege of capturing your wedding day. I pray God's very best over you as you venture on this first year, and His abundant blessings for the many years to come.
//

Enjoy, friends.




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I am speechless after looking at these...indescribable Haley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful images! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete