8.10.2012

EDITORIAL // NECTAR & CO.

I had the tremendous privilege of working with Nectar & Co. on a recent project of theirs for a very exciting project with Southern Living Plant Collection.

It was my first experience working so intimately with plans and decor, and I have to say it was as enjoyable as I've ever anticipated. Carmen and her team are packed full of talent and enthusiasm for their art! They have such a natural ability to work with plants and a fine-tuned attention to detail that an artist like myself can appreciate! I [just might] have been inspired to start my own little container garden!

These images were designed to inspire use of container gardens for cooking, entertaining, and decorating. I, for one, left the shoot wanting to fill my home with the smell of rosemary and the beauty of the greenery. What do you think?

//

Carmen and team,

I remember "meeting" Nectar and Co. at a bridal show in 2010, and adding to my "goals" list to work with such a fabulous company. Lo' and behold, the day has come! I can't thank you enough for allowing me this opportunity. Wishing you all the best as the seasons turn and looking forward to the collaborations to come! 


//

Enjoy, friends.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment