8.08.2012

SNEAK PEEK // RYAN & BLAIR

Oh, friends, I had a glorious weekend in Ohio.

I really cannot fully describe how equally relaxing and invigorating shooting Blair and Ryan's Cleveland wedding has been. I feel refreshed in body and in my passion for my work... left as grateful as ever for the clients I get to serve and the memories I get to capture.

These are just a few of my favorites from the wedding. Can't wait to share more with you.

Venue: The Glidden House
Several portraits at: The Cleveland Botanical Garden

//

Ryan and Blair,
I know you may think I've been exaggerating about my gratitude or utter enjoyment of your wedding weekend, but I couldn't be more honored. It was an absolute privilege to capture such a wonderful celebration for you and your family
... you are all beautiful people! I pray these photos serve as precious memories for you to relive as your relationship continues to blossom and life grows with time. (There are lots of crazy fun photos ahead as well, so look out for the full blog post to come!)//

Enjoy, friends.





Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Haley! You exceeded my EVERY expectation. Thank you for the beautiful pictures! I cannot wait to see more :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete