2.15.2013

ENGAGED // ERIC & ASHLI (and KINLEY TOO!) at PLANTATION FARMS

Eric, Ashli, and Kinley are quite-frankly some of the coolest people I've ever photographed.

I was THRILLED when Ashli contacted me about shooting their wedding, and have been greatly anticipating their engagement session since the planning begun last fall. I just drooled over Ashli's fabulous red hair and impeccable sense of style. Eric carries the demeanor of a modern-day James Dean (and is one of the most chill guys I've ever photographed). And their little girl, Kinley, is a firecracker redhead full of giggles and smiles and personality. So, needless to say, their engagement session was a blast and had to be one of the easiest I've had to-date.

//

Eric and Ashli (& Kinley!),
I am so honored that you've chosen me to be your photographer for your Big Day. As dorky as my admiration for all of you is, I mean it 100%. You are the coolest family ever. Ashli--we have the same style-soul, and that instantly connects me to you--but your calm personality and quirky humor sold me completely. I can see how you and Eric go so well together. Your are fabulous parents--photographing the three of you together reignited the dream in my heart to be a mother. Your daughter is a treasure and a joy to be around (all the sassiness included!). I am SO stoked for your wedding and can't wait to share the day that marks the next chapter of your life together!
//
Enjoy, friends.



Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous family! And perfectly captured, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The happiness in these pictures that is produced by the couple is infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got up from sleep and I am already reading your blog. It means something! Really useful ideas. Thnx!
    Please let me know if youre looking for a writer for your website. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset.
    makgoba lilette ap perimeter syphilis Stanislaw kronas bandurski detractor


    TOP Google Ranking On Your Site

    ReplyDelete