4.25.2012

CREATIVE SESSION // MELISSA WELCH

Melissa could not be any more of a girl after my own heart.

She contacted me after seeing my session with her friend Ashli and just happened to be in town on one morning I was free.

Melissa is a SCAD student (about to graduate!) and works at Anthropologie... um, hello? Amazing, much? She has such a sweet/simple/sophisticated style, as you'll be able to see in her outfits of choice for the sessions. I'm super grateful that our paths so [randomly] crossed, because this session has just been fabulous from start to finish!

//

Melissa, thank you for your interest in my work. I'm so glad we connected through mutual friends, facebook comments, and the like. You have a tremendously sweet demeanor and could not have been easier to work with! I was happy to hear the experience was as wonderful for you as it was for me. I pray these images reflect to you how absolutely beautiful you are and become a staple for you to remember such a neat season of your life. I eagerly await our next opportunity to work together! You have big things ahead of you, girl!
//
Enjoy, friends.

 



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad our paths crossed! I will truly remember this session forever! I had such a blast and wish I could do this everyday with you! Call me when you are rich and famous and need an assistant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful portraits taken of a beautiful lady! Great job to both ladies!!

    ReplyDelete