7.10.2011

BRIDAL SESSION // SOUTHERN RANCH BRIDE / JESSICA

Needless to say, I was so excited when Jessica contacted me to do a session with her. She sent me a picture of the dress, and I became even more excited. Upon exploring Weslyan College's beautiful campus, we came across their horse ranch, and {as you could guess} I became even more excited.

Jessica has an incredibly sweet spirit, and was so very easy to capture! It's not often I get to do this, but we were able to spend some time talking about our [lives, passion for photography, love for the Lord, etc.] at dinner after the session, and I can tell you that she is awesome through-and-through. I am thrilled about this new friendship and can't wait to have many more sessions and heart-to-hearts! :)

The weather during the session was a sweet balance of cloudy and sunny--alleviating us just a bit from the extreme Georgia heat, but leaving just enough sun for some fabulous back-lit shots.

Here are my favorites from the session! Enjoy, friends!

.   .   .   .   .




































.   .   .   .   .

A little love to Priscilla Ahn's Dream. One of my favorite songs ever.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment