9.10.2012

SNEAK PEEK // LEVI & MADISYN AT PLANTATION FARMS

Oh, how I just love this family.

It has been an honor to be in the presence of the Hamborgs for another of their family weddings, and let me tell you, these Californian natives know how to celebrate! They are full of the joy of the Lord and that joy could not be more contagious! This was the largest gathering of Hamborgs I've had the pleasure of attending, and I left feeling rejuvenated from the freedom they all so richly operate under.

Happy day.

//

Levi and Madisyn,
I know this day has been a long-time-coming for you, and I was so excited to be able to be there to capture it! Your love is one-of-a-kind. Knit by the Lord. Surrounded by the most joyous, loving, supportive family you could ask for. There is a strength and quiet confidence in the choice you've made in the other that is an example for those to come after you. God's hand is so evidently on your life--now joined as one--and I am eager to see all that He will do in and through you as you start the journey together.
//

Enjoy, sweet friends.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Haley, even this sneak peek has captured the event well! You did an incredible job. So grateful to have been there in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love these pics. Very beautiful Bride and very handsome Groom.

    ReplyDelete