1.21.2012

CREATIVE SESSION // AMBER

Amber Phinisee is one of the sweetest people I know. (She also takes some fabulous pictures!) I was so incredibly excited when she contacted me to do a session, and I am certainly looking forward to the sessions in the future.

I was able to utilize The Terminal Station in Macon, and absolutely loved the clean lights and soft warm light that the location provided.

//

Amber, thank you so much for such a great experience all around. I truly feel so relaxed around you and just LOVE talking to you about our common passions. The love you have for God and those around you is so very evident in conversation and in action. Keep your chin up and continue to reach for your dreams. Love you, girl.


//

Enjoy, friends.











Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Quality is great and your poses are phenomenal these are elegant beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Amber has GREAT hair! I love how she styled it!

    ReplyDelete