7.29.2010

Creative Session | {Amazing} Grace.

Beautiful sunset. Amazing girl. Grace King is like a second little sister to me. She is just entering high-school, and wanted to do a photo shoot. Needless to say, it was a complete delight to be able to work with Grace. She is wonderfully genuine and naturally joyful. Thanks so much, Grace, for the great opportunity! Hope you love the pictures!


First, we took a few shots with the famous Lynzi before leaving the house. She's such a doll!


Next, we headed to this PERFECT field to catch the sunset. This is Grace unfiltered. :)



{My beautiful little friend.}







Love these shots.



{Why I love sunsets and over-grown fields.}



Some over-editing, just for fun:



My favorites from the shoot: First, some shots that show her personality SO well. Second, a BEAUTIFUL picture of this young woman.





Thanks so much for sharing! I will be posting more soon!

Pin It!

5 comments: